Not seeing a Scroll to Top Button? Go to our FAQ page for more info.

lunes, 26 de enero de 2015

Jeans and Christmas.


Hello, yes, I know, these pictures are not today lol, as I have of (bad) habit, I upload the photos a few days, weeks, and even months later, in these pictures is very noticeable because they are Christmas, had not had the opportunity to upload, I have to learn to manage my time more instead of sleeping;)

Speaking of my outfit, I have a sweater MNG of a gray color that truly love because the fabric is very soft yet gives enough heat for the time, jeans hight waist with some details of cuts that I ordered recently online , and very comfortable shoes adidas, all perfect for walking at night through the streets watching the lights and Christmas decorations

------------

Hoola, si, lo sé, estas fotos no son de hoy jajaja, como tengo de (mala) costumbre, subo las fotos algunos días, semanas, y hasta meses después, en estas fotos es muy notorio porque son de Navidad, no habia tenido la oportunidad de subirlas, tengo que aprender a administrar más mi tiempo en vez de dormir ;)

Hablando de mi outfit, tengo un sueter MNG de un color gris que verdaderamente amo ya que la tela es muy suave pero a la vez da el calor suficiente para la época, unos jeans hight waist con algunos detalles de cortes que pedí hace poco por internet, y unos zapatos muy cómodos adidas, todo perfecto para caminar en la noche por las calles viendo las luces y adornos navideños










1 comentario: