Not seeing a Scroll to Top Button? Go to our FAQ page for more info.

domingo, 25 de enero de 2015

Comfortable to walk the dog!!

Hey!! this outfit today is carefree, comfortable enough for a hot day to be home studying, or just take the dog pasear.Tengo one crop top with short hightwaist, and slippers which I used very little, perhaps it is the fourth time I wear them, they are sooo comfortable, I love the design and are easily combined thanks to the black color.

--------------------

Hoola, este outfit de hoy es despreocupado, lo suficiente cómodo para un día de calor,  para estar en casa estudiando, o simplemente sacar al perro a pasear.Tengo un crop top con un short hightwaist, y unas zapatillas que he usado muy poco, quizas es la cuarta vez que me las pongo, son muuy cómodas, me encanta el diseño y son fáciles de combinar gracias al color negro. 




Firi  











No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario