Not seeing a Scroll to Top Button? Go to our FAQ page for more info.

jueves, 22 de enero de 2015

I Returned

Hi Dears, again and as for the tenth time haha, slow to upload a new post, but hey, it was vacation, I had no time and decided it was a good time to be more in family, enjoy day and create memories, and for this thought best would get away a bit of social networks and the Internet, the beginning it was not easy, but then, I did it.

As you can see in these photos, December was for my one month very '' natural '' about my style, I will not say that dressed me with whatever I got because it would lie, but if I wanted to try something extremely comfortable clothing and relaxed, leaving aside the makeup and the many accessories that I sometimes use. All he could not miss were the powders with sunscreen, because honestly I'm not wearing sunscreen, and as I know and am aware that the sun's rays are very, very harmful to the skin, because I wanted to try this other option I found wonderful, obviously if you prefer you can also use a BB or CC cream with protection against sunlight, the subject is looking good, being healthy.


Hooola, de nuevo y como por décima vez jaja, tardo en subir un post nuevo, pero bueno, eran vacaciones, no tenia tiempo y decidí que era un buen momento para estar más en familia, disfrutar los días y crear recuerdos, y para ello pensé que seria mejor alejarme un poco de las redes sociales e internet, al principio no fue fácil, pero pues, lo logré.

Como pueden ver en estas fotos, diciembre fue para mi un mes muy ''natural'' en cuanto a mi estilo, no voy a decir que me vestí con lo primero que conseguí porque sería mentira, pero si quise intentar algo con ropa sumamente cómoda y relajada, dejando de lado el maquillaje y los tantos accesorios que aveces utilizo. Lo único que no pudo faltar fueron los polvos con pantalla solar, porque sinceramente no soy de usar bloqueador solar, y como sé y estoy consiente de que los rayos solares son muy, pero muy dañinos para la piel, pues quise intentar con esta otra opción que me pareció maravillosa, obviamente si prefieren pueden usar tambien alguna BB o CC cream que tienen protección contra los rayos solares, el asunto es verse bien, estando saludable.











No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario