Not seeing a Scroll to Top Button? Go to our FAQ page for more info.

lunes, 7 de marzo de 2016

Blouse Dress.



 Hi, I hope you are well.
For starters, clear that this is a blouse and no dress lol , and under'm wearing shorts, I really like the color of her blouse as it is a color like pastel, very clear, I decided to tie up at the waist with a denim shirt to shape, as without it it looked very simple and also needed a little something to mark the waist, I decided to use these boots that I use very little since I do not get the right to do so.

-----------

 Hola, espero que esten bien. 

Para empezar, aclaro que esto es una blusa y no un vestido jajaja, y debajo tengo puesto un short, me gusta mucho el color de la blusa ya que es un color como pastel, muy claro, decidí amarrar en la cintura una camisa denim para darle forma, ya que sin ella se veía muy simple y ademas necesitaba algo que marcara un poco la cintura, decidí utilizar estas botas que muy poco utilizo ya que no consigo el momento adecuado para hacerlo. 






No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario